Monday, January 09, 2006

Ooo-Lala Evil John!



EVIL JOHN SEZ:

did you know that regular JOHN has no butt?

or at least that’s what his wife says… and believe me, i’m not gay or hot for my twin, but i have to admit she’s right.

why do i know this? i unfortunately know this because i was doing twin surveillance, which is how EVIL twins get all this juicy information, while regular JOHN and his saint of a wife were jeans shopping.

oh, god, don’t get me started on what a water torture that was. “are these too baggy?” “are these too casual for work?” “are these too long?” “can you hem boot cut?”

how about, “do these jeans make me look like a whiny, pudgy, short guy with no fashion sense?”

luckily EVIL JOHN got the brains, the looks and the hot butt. (i hope "hot butt" gets me as many google hits as “paris hilton video” did last week.)

EVIL JOHN OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I wanna know is, when is evil John gonna post something new? I don't know about y'all, but I'm tired of reading the same schwag about how regular John has no butt. Sheeez. Slacker.

So there. Now get to work, ya lazy bastard.

CleggoMyEggo said...

All I know is, Road Wife says regular John has a nice butt. Wait, what? Who said that.....I gotta go....